Welcome to the Red Bull Arena and welcome to Leipzig! To make your visit to the stadium as pleasant as possible, we’ve rounded up all the information you need.
• There is no designated parking space for away supporters. In addition, the parking facilities in the vicinity of the stadium are very limited.
• We recommend that you use the signposted park-and-ride car parks "Leipziger Messe", "Schönauer Ring", "Plovdiver Straße", "Völkerschlachtdenkmal" and "Lausen" in the city area and use public transport to get to the stadium.
• The Leipziger Verkehrsbetriebe have compiled detailed information on how to get to the Red Bull Arena on their website.
• Fans arriving by bus can catch the bus at "Landauer Brücke".
• Guidance to the away section of the stadium will be provided by stewards. Fan buses park on the Straße am Cottaweg.
• Only cashless payment is possible in the whole of the Red Bull Arena to speed up the service around the ground.
• You can use debit cards and credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) at all kiosks, as well as paying with your mobile phone (Apple Pay, Google Pay).
• There will be consistent controls at all entrance points. Fans wearing clothing represent the opposing team will not be admitted to Sectors B and D. In the away block, access is permitted with fan clothing of the visiting team or in neutral clothing.
• We recommend that you arrive at the stadium in good time. Only then can we guarantee that you will be able to catch kick-off in the stadium.
• Diese Fan-Utensilien sind nicht gestattet:
◦ Two-pole banners
◦ Large banners covering multiple rows
◦ Waving flags
◦ Banners without B1 certificate
◦ Coloured tape
• Powerbanks are also no longer allowed.
Tickets for the RB-Arena will be issued exclusively as mobile tickets via the RBL ticket app. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded free of charge via the respective stores.
• Download Ticket App (iOS)
• Download Ticket App (Android)