• Tickets for home matches at the Red Bull Arena can only be purchased online and are then only available digitally in the RBL ticket app.
• We will announce the start of advance ticket sales for respective matches separately.
• Available tickets will be made available in the following order of priority depending on demand.
• Tickets will be allocated in the following order:
(1) Fans considered regulars
(2) Season ticket holders and Official Fan Club members
(3) General sale
➛ Matchday ticket price overview
• If you have tickets for a game and are unable to attend, you may place your tickets on our ticket exchange.
• To use the exchange, simply log into our online ticket shop using your RBLogin and click the "Ticket 2nd market" button.
• Lap tickets will be available for children up to and including the age of three.
• These can be collected free of charge from the Service Centre or the Service Points "Hauptkasse" (stadium square) and "Fanhaus" (Jahnallee) two hours before kick off.
• Every fan who has a degree of disability of at least 50 can buy tickets in our inclusion areas.
• Proof is the current severely disabled ID card, which must be brought along on the match day.
• You can buy tickets at the start of a presale. You can find an overview of current and upcoming presales HERE.