We recommend arriving early by public transport as there is no parking available in the immediate vicinity of the stadium.
Please also note possible parallel events in Leipzig (such as at the QUARTERBACK Immobilien ARENA), which may lead to increased traffic and visitor numbers.
• All season and day tickets provide travel entitlement and serve as valid transport tickets for four hours before and four hours after the match across the MDV network.
➛ Arriving to the Red Bull Arena via bus or rail
• As mentioned above, there are no direct parking facilities in the vicinity of the stadium. We therefore recommend that you use the following park-and-ride areas. You can park and take the tram to the Red Bull Arena.
◦ Leipziger Messe
◦ Schönauer Ring
◦ Plovider Straße
➛ Area surrounding the stadium (map)
➛ Park & Ride
• For an environmentally friendly journey to the stadium, our bicycle station with 500 parking spaces is available on the Festwiese. You can park your bikes there free of charge and under camera surveillance. By offering this service, we want to encourage our fans to consider leaving their cars at home.
• The parking area is always open on match day from two hours before and until 90 minutes after the final whistle.
• Please be sure to arrive early and allow enough time to get to and from the stadium.
• There are a number of roadworks around the city that will make the traffic worse. We would also recommend fans to use public transport.
➛ Latest roadwork updates in Leipzig (in German)
➛ Arrival information from Stadt Leipzig (in German)
• Fans can enter the ground from two hours before the game. There are three entrances that can be used for the ground with a total of 79 turnstyles:
◦ Festwiese (42 turnstyles)
◦ Stadionvorplatz (21 turnstyles)
◦ Rosengarten (16 turnstyles)
• There are no longer any block boundaries in the stadium (except for the away section), so you can reach all home areas from all entrances. To prevent queues at the entrances, each spectator will be given an individual entrance time slot. Please adhere to these time slots. You will receive the information after purchasing your tickets.
➛ Finding the Red Bull Arena
➛ Red Bull Arena floor plan
• The new colour scheme of the route and block signage is particularly striking. The colour scheme was deliberately chosen in order to achieve the best possible contrasts and thus also guarantee fans with impaired eyesight optimal guidance in the stadium.
• The refurbishment of the stadium required a new block designation. However, it was very important to us to leave the designation of Sector B unchanged and to start the new block designation from Block 28.
• Overall, the new wayfinding concept is very comprehensive, especially with regard to viewing heights and sightlines, in order to provide all spectators with the best possible orientation at all times.
➛ The new block guidance colours
• Weather permitting, a fan fest will be held at the Festwiese in front of the Red Bull Arena with activities for all the family.
• After a number of requests from our fans, we have decided that smoking is no longer permitted in the ground from this season. We want to help families with their children feel comfortable in the stadium.
• We will be enforcing the smoking ban and take action if people ignore the instructions repeatedly. Please be considerate of others.
• In the lower tier of the stands, there are smoking areas marked with a red line behind the last row in stands for those who wish to smoke. In the upper tiers, you are allowed to smoke from the bridges leading to the grassy banks and beyond, but not within the stadium perimeter).
• Only cashless payment is possible in the whole of the Red Bull Arena to speed up the service around the ground.
• You can use debit cards and credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) at all kiosks, as well as paying with your mobile phone (Apple Pay, Google Pay).
• The following fan articles are prohibited:
◦ Two-pole banners
◦ Large banners covering multiple rows
◦ Waving flags
◦ Coloured tape
• Powerbanks are also no longer allowed.