Floodlit game with fans away at FC Bayern!
RB Leipzig visit the Allianz Arena to take on German champions FC Bayern Munich on Saturday 5th Feburary (kick-off 18:30 CET) and will play in front of fans. RB Leipzig have received 500 away tickets that will go on sale on Monday 31st January via the RBL-Online-Ticketshop.
- Monday 31st January (from 10:00 CET): Regularly attending fans
1 tickets per fan account
- Monday 31st January (from 14:00 CET): Fan club members and season ticket holders
2 tickets per account
- Seated: € 15.00
- Wheelchair accessible seating: €5.00 with accompanying carer
- Tickets will be made available digitally to purchasers prior to the match. Tickets will be allocated with two free seats inbetween (occupied, free, free, occupied). Ticket buyers will receive more detailed information on 2nd February.
Traveling with the fan bus:
- A fan bus to the game against FC Bayern Munich will be offered. Participation in the bus trip is only possible under the 2G+ rule. Tickets for the bus trip will be made available via the RBL-Ticket-App.
- Departure from Leipzig: 09:30 CET
- Departure from Munich: 21:00 CET
Entry requirements at the Allianz Arena:
- 2G+ regulations are in place. Admission is only possible with one of the following two forms of proof. The proof should ideally be presented in digital form (app or digital proof of vaccination with QR code) at the entrance.
Fully vaccinated persons
- Approved vaccines are listed HERE
- At least 14 days must have passed since the second vaccination.
- Recovered persons with a single vaccination are also considered vaccinated from the day of the administered dose.
- One dosage of vaccination and then recovery (from day 29 after a positive PCR test).
- Recovery and then vaccination (from day 29 after a positive PCR test)
- Recovered with a positive PCR test at least 28 days and no more than 90 days ago
- Additionally required:
- Negative PCR test (from no longer than 48 hours before kick-off)
- Negative rapid antigen test (from no longer than 24 hours before kick-off)
- The following people are not required to provide an additional test:
- Triple vaccinated persons (booster vaccination valid from day of vaccination)
- Double vaccinated persons who have subsequently recovered
- Three vaccinations are necessary for any vaccine combination with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Children under the age of 14 must take a test
Proof of identity:
- The verification of any vaccination proof involves an ID check. Therefore, please be sure to carry a valid form of identification with you.
Mask requirement at the Allianz Arena:
- A mask must be worn everywhere in the Allianz Arena, including in the seating area.
- An FFP2 mask is compulsory for those aged 16 and above.
- Children from 6 to 15 years of age must wear a medical mask.
- Children aged 5 years and below are not required to wear a mask.
Other important information:
- We recommend early arrival at the Allianz Arena to avoid close contact. The stadium opens at 16:30 CET.
- Bags and backpacks larger than A4 size may not be taken into the stadium.
- Cashless payment is the only accepted payment method at the Allianz Arena.
No entry into the Allianz Arena:
Admission to the Allianz Arena is prohibited if the visitor:
- Is suffering from symptoms that may indicate an infection with the Coronavirus (typical symptoms of infection are: dry cough, fever, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat and pain in the limbs, loss or impairment of taste and/or smell).
- Has a current positive test result of SARS-CoV-2.
- Is subject to a quarantine measure.
Despite all protective and hygienic measures, the risk of infection with the coronavirus cannot be completely excluded when visiting the Allianz Arena. Every visitor to a stadium consciously assumes this risk.
In the event of a verifiable infection of a visitor to the Allianz Arena with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, the competent health authority may contact you in order to trace and stop potential chains of infection.