Latest team news | 15th August
- Benjamin Sesko trained individually on Tuesday in order to ease the workload.
- Kevin Kampl had to pull out of the warm-up in Munich ahead of the Supercup. The club didn't want to take any risks and he therefore didn't play. Scans in Leipzig have shown that the midfielder has suffered no structural damage or a muscle strain.
- El Chadaille Bitshiabu faces a long spell on the sidelines with an MCL tear.
- Amadou Haidara picked up a muscle injury in his left calf in the friendly against UD Las Palmas and will be out for a few weeks.
- Christoph Baumgartner is in training, but wasn't fit enough for the Supercup.
- Peter Gulacsi is on the right track according to Marco Rose. The game in Munich came too soon for him.