- Konrad Laimer made his return from injury after 74 days in the game against Radomiak Radom and marked his comeback with a goal.
- Marcel Halstenberg is training individually due to a knee problem.
- Willi Orban, Amadou Haidara and Janis Blaswich are training individually.
- Kevin Kampl and Hugo Novoa missed today’s session with illness.
- Péter Gulácsi (ACL) is undergoing rehabilitation training in Salzburg.
- Christopher Nkunku tore the LCL in his left knee whilst training with the French national team on 15th November in Paris.
It's not yet clear how long he will be out for and their are different treatment options for this injury. We will provide Christo with the best support so that he can return as soon as possible.
- Timo Werner underwent a successful operation on Monday on his left syndesmosis ligament. The forward suffered the tear in the 4-0 away win in Warsaw against Shakhtar Donetsk on 2nd November, and will miss the rest of the calendar year.