Left-back Angeliño has joined TSG Hoffenheim on a one-year loan deal until June 2023.
The 25-year-old joined RBL on loan from Manchester City in January 2020 and signed permanently for the club in June 2021, when the option to buy was triggered.
The Spaniard has made 100 competitive appearances for RB Leipzig, scoring 12 goals and providing 28 assists. His tally of eight assist in the UEFA Champions League is a club record. He was part of the team that reached the semi-finals of the UCL (2020) and the Europa League (2022) and became a DFB-Pokal winner in May 2022.
Good luck at Hoffenheim, Angel. We’re looking to seeing you on matchday 13!
Angeliño in RBL colours
- 100 games | 12 goals | 28 assists
- 68 games | 7 goals | 13 assists
- 10 games | 1 goal | 5 assists
UEFA Champions League:
- 16 games | 3 goals | 8 assists
UEFA Europa League:
- 6 games | 1 goal | 2 assists
- 2021/22 DFB-Pokal winner
- 2021/22 UEFA Europa League semi-finalist
- 2019/20 UEFA Champions League semi-finalist